Watch the video one time through and pay attention to your initial thoughts and reactions to it. Watch it a second time and use the following questions to guide you in a personal reflection.
- When was the last time you went to confession? When was the last time your children have been to confession?
- Do you have any of the same fears or reservations about confession that the teen was struggling with before confession?
- Do your children have these fears, have you talked to them about it?
- Do you truly believe in the forgiveness of God through the Sacrament of Reconciliation? Why or why not?
- What can you do to help in your understanding of confession?
- Do you know the confession times at your parish? Can you make a resolution to go to confession this month with your family?